Brass wires are softer than Nickel SILVER WIRES or stainless steel wires and offer a brushing action that will not scratch harder metals. Our Brass Tooth Brush Wire
is Alloy 260, composed of 70% Copper and 30% Zinc or as required. For work-pieces of either brass or copper, our Brass Brush Wire is the most suitable choice. Our Industrial Brass wire (as well as bronze wire) does not generate sparks when struck against other metallic surfaces, and is suitable for hazardous environments. Brass Brush Wires are also an excellent conductor of electrical energy (28% IACS) and are suitable for static reduction applications when incorporated into a brass wire strip brush. Our Brass Wire is appropriate for operating environments up to 300°F constant temperature and is also corrosion resistant.
- Cleaning plastic extrusion parts, including molds, dies and extruder barrels
- Cleaning machine parts where sparks might pose a risk of fire or explosion
- Cleaning metal parts without removing any of the base material
- Satin finishing aluminum extrusions or sheet
- Static reduction brushes for industrial environments
- For cleaning barrels of Guns & rifles
- Padam Brass Tooth Brush wires are the preferred wires in the country.